MITA is proud to welcome Dan Brink, Maria Cartier, Jolanta Kopczynska, and Aaron Zitzelsberger to its Board of Directors. The newly elected members will serve a three-year term on MITA Board of Directors starting in January.
Dan Brink is an Attorney with Dewitt LLP office and provides domestic and foreign clients with a wide range of legal services in general business matters as well as international and cross-border activities. Maria Cartier joined Port Milwaukee in December 2019 in the role of Market Development Manager. She has worked in the international marketing space for more than 20 years with global manufacturers in the Milwaukee area. Jolanta Kopczynska is a Trade Compliance and Licensed Customs Broker with Fiskars Brands with a focus on U.S. and Canadian import and export compliance issues. Aaron Zitzelsberger is the International Grants Manager with the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC). He is responsible for program management and implementation of WEDC’s international grant programs at both the state and federal levels.
Continuing members of the MITA Board of Directors include:
• Jay Nash, Principal at Nash Global Trade Services (NGTS)
• Dan Millman, Partner at RSM US
• Jen Pino-Gallagher, Director of Food and Agribusiness Practices at M3 Insurance
• Carrie Fix, Vice President at ME Dey & Co.
• Aleda Bourassa, Business Development Manager at ICS International Customs Services, Inc.
• Paul Jarzombek, COO and Director at LR International, Inc.
• Maureen Muldoon, Vice President of International Business Development at Trek Bicycle Corporation
• Henrietta Bogyay, International Sales Representative at Hydro-Thermal Corporation
• Carla Kutsche, Account Executive at The Geo Group
• Glaselyn Miller, International Distribution Manager at LGC Biosearch Technologies
• Olivier Hiers, Account Executive Global Brand and Market Manager at Genus ABS Global
Make Valuable Connections
MITA is a Madison, Wisconsin-based organization with the simple goal to connect and provide global know-how and resources to its members. MITA provides international trade information to the organizations and individuals looking to expand their international reach. From trade agreements to export documentation to economic trends and prevailing world issues, MITA keeps its members “in the know.”
Helping Companies Succeed in Today’s Global Economy
The Madison International Trade Association (MITA) provides critical resources to EMPOWER Wisconsin manufacturers, organizations and individuals to succeed globally. Our mission is to foster a better understanding of the issues, practices, information, legislation and trends that affect and influence all aspects of global trade.